Student Success gains the DOAJ Seal
Student Success is listed on the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and has attained the DOAJ Seal
The DOAJ Seal is a mark of certification for open access journals, awarded by DOAJ to journals that achieve a high level of openness, adhere to Best Practice and high publishing standards. To receive the Seal, the journal must comply with the following 7 conditions:
- use DOIs as permanent identifiers;
- provides DOAJ with article metadata;
- deposits content with a long term digital preservation or archiving program;
- embeds machine-readable CC licensing information in articles;
- allows generous reuse and mixing of content, in accordance with a CC BY, CC BY-SA or CC BY-NC license;
- has a deposit policy registered wíth a deposit policy registry;
- allows the author to hold the copyright without restrictions.
DOAJ is a white list of open access journals and aims to be the starting point for all information searches for quality, peer reviewed open access material. DOAJ is often cited as a source of quality, open access journals in research and scholarly publishing circles.
A DOAJ Membership is a clear statement of intent and proves a commitment to quality, peer-reviewed open access. DOAJ is co-author to the Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing (Principles) and DOAJ members are expected to follow these principles as a condition of membership
Student Success membership and details https://doaj.org/toc/2205-0795