Student Success is now indexed in ScienceOpen
ScienceOpen is a professional networking platform for scholars to enhance their research in the open, make an impact, and receive credit for it. ScienceOpen provides next-generation indexing services for publishers, to bring researchers closer to the content with advanced search and discovery functions, post-publication peer review, recommendation, social sharing, and collection-building features.
Student Success is listed in the following indexes, aggregators and databases:
- DOAJ – an online directory that indexes and provides access to quality open access, peer-reviewed journals
- China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI) - the largest and most-used academic online library in China
- EBSCO – EBSCOhost Research Databases
- Gale Cengage Learning – is a leading publisher and aggregator of educational content, tools, services and other resources for libraries
- Google Scholar – a database that indexes websites and files of a scholarly nature
- Informit (A+ Education) – Australasian aggregator of bibliographic databases and journals
- Paperity – a multidisciplinary aggregator of open access journals and papers
- ProQuest – world’s largest, multidisciplinary full-text database
- ScienceOpen - is a professional networking platform for scholars to enhance their research in the open, make an impact, and receive credit for it
- Trove (National Library of Australia) - an aggregation of metadata, and a growing repository of full text digital resources originally published and made publicly available in Australia
- Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index) - the world's largest collection of research data, publications, and patents.