Latest issue: Volume 9, Issue 3 (July 2018)
Call for papers | 2018/2019 issues
Student Success welcomes full papers for upcoming issues:
- Deadline for 2019 Open Issue: October 12, 2018 (Volume 10, Issue 1 published February/March 2019) - submissions now open!
- 2019 STARS Conference Issue by selection only (Volume, 10 Issue 2 announced July, 2019, published July 2019)
- Deadline for 2019 Psychological Wellbeing and Distress in Higher Education Special Issue: July, 2019 (Volume 10, Issue 3 published November/December 2019) Call for submissions
Student Success: A journal exploring the experiences of students in tertiary education
Student Success is an international, open access, peer-reviewed scholarly journal with one issue linked to the International STARS Conference
This journal provides the opportunity to disseminate current research and innovative good practice about students’ tertiary learning experiences, which are supported by evidence. Researchers, tertiary and university teachers and educators and professional staff who are advancing student learning, success and retention are encouraged to submit.
Submissions can be made:
- using the website by registering online. If you are already registered you can login using your username and password;
- please send queries via Journal Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting, please read:
The Journal's editorial and peer review policy adheres to the ethos and best practice guidelines from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Authors publish free of charge; there are no processing or page fees.
Read more about the Editorial Team